A simple single board computer created by Raspberry Pi Foundation. It's main purpose is to provide an opportunity to learn how computers work and study programming without any big expenses.
The computer is ready to use, but requires a MicroSD card for installing the operating system. The power supply is 5V USB Micro.
A ton of different programs has been created for Raspberry Pi and new ones are developed constantly. One of the most popular usage is to use it as media center for your home, using Kodi or OpenElec. It's also compatible with Android operating system
The computer is provided without any accessories or manual. Installation manual can be found at Raspberry Pi website.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 Chip (CPU, GPU, DSP and SDRAM)
- Processor: 1.4 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A53
- Graphics: Broadcom VideoCore IV
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- 1080p30 h.264/MPEG-4 decoder
- RAM: 1GB
- Integrated Wifi BCM43143 2.4GHz/5GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Video output: HDMI
- Audio output: 3,5mm stereo and HDMI
- Support for MicroSD card
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- 1000Mbps Ethernet
- Power usage: 800 mA (3,5 W)
- Power supply: micro-USB